State-owned Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has surpassed Reliance Industries to regain its position as India’s biggest refiner. This was achieved after completion of expansion of its Panipat refinery.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India’s largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 271,074 crore and profit of Rs. 10,221 crore for the year 2009-10.
IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 125th position. IndianOil’s vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
- IndianOil tops the Fortune India 500 Rankings
- IndianOil in top five in Business India’s Super 100
- IndianOil is India’s Biggest Company: ET 500
- IndianOil in Platts ‘Top 250 Global Energy Company’ Rankings
- IndianOil in top ten of BT 500 PSU rankings
- IndianOil: India’s largest PSU and Highest Revenue Earner in BW Real 500 rankings
- IndianOil: One of ‘India’s Most Valuable Brands 2010’