1. Barry Allen was the alter ego of which DC comic superhero?
2. In 1901 which brand of car was seen for the first time?
3. Brisbane is the state capital of which SE Australian state?
4. In Norse mythology what is the name of the ultimate battle?
5. In 1890 the first electric what opened in London?
6. Who wrote the children’s novel Swallows and Amazons?
7. Oil seed rape belongs to which plant family?
8. Which Norwegian politicians name became a word for traitor?
9. What shape were the sailors plates in Nelsons navy?
Square Thus Square meal
10. How many rings on the Olympic flag?
11. Which human rights organisation founded 1961 got Nobel 1977?
12. Whose autobiography was The long walk to Freedom?
13. What was discovered in 1922 by Howard Carter?
14. Clyde Tonbaugh discovered what planet in 1930?
15. Who won the women’s heptathlon at Seoul in 1988?
16. Who wrote Northanger Abbey?
17. Who ran through the streets naked crying Eureka?
18. Who composed the Brandeberg concertos full names?
Johan Sebastian Bach
19. Who won the World Series in 1987 ?
20. What is the correct term of address to the Pope?