1. What is the capitol of Morocco?
2. If you suffer from epistaxis what is wrong?
3. In which book would you find the manservant Pas Partout?
Around the world in 80 days
4. What animals name translates as water horse?
5. In Greek mythology who killed the Gorgon?
6. Which two metals are alloyed to make pewter?
Tin and Lead
7. in 1899 the Eastman company in the USA produced first what?
Kodak 1 – hand held roll film cam
8. What links – Sarte, Neitzsche, Russell and Decartes?
9. in 1643 Evangalisa Torichelli invented the first what?
10. Which Spanish painter has first exhibition at 16?
11. Where did the mutineers of the Bounty settle?
12. What is the longest river in Italy?
13. What does a polyandric women have more than one of?
14. What links Brazil, Uruguay, Mozambique and Angola?
Colonies of Portugal
15. What is the American equivalent of the Irish Poteen?
16. Who was the last king of Troy killed by Achilles son Pyrrhus?
17. In 1911 Hiram Bingham discovered what lost city?
18. Who won the Superbowl in 1989?
San Francisco 49 ers
19. Who wrote the book Billy Budd also Moby Dick?
20. Which highwayman rode the horse Black Bess?