1. Who used the word ‘Swarajya’ First?
2. Who were associated with Lahore Conspiracy Case?
3. Where did the formation of Azad Hind Fauj take Place?
4. What were the watchwords for French Revolution?
5. Who was the author of ‘Common Sense’ , a revolutionary pamphlet of the American Revolution?
6. Who constructed Red fort of Delhi?
7. Which canal connects Baltic Sea and North sea?
8. Detroit is famous for which industry?
9. Who was first to measure the circumference of Earth?
10. How much of longitude account for one hour?
11. Which quality of iron ore is best based upon iron content?
12. In which sea Sunda Trench Lies?
13. Amravati is a tributary of which river?
14. Which river flows between Vindhyan & satpura ranges?
15. In which only decade, India’s Population had shown negative growth?
16. Sun is visible little before actual sunrise , because of which phenomenon?
17. What does a lens with -5D number mean?
18. What type of vibrations is produced in sitar wire?
19. A typical human ribcage consists of how many ribs?
20. What kind of forests cover maximum area in India?
1. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
2. Bhagat Singh, Rajguru & Sukhdev
4. Liberty , Equality and Fraterenity
5. Thomas Paine
6. Shah Jahan
7. Keil Canal
10. 15 degree
11. Magnetite, followed by hematite>Limonite>Siderite
12. Indian Ocean
16. Atmospheric Refraction
17. A concave less with a focal length of 20 cms.
18. Stationary Transverse
20. Tropical Dry Deciduous Forests