1. Viktor Yanukovych has been elected as – President of Ukraine.
2. First woman president of Costa Rica – Laura Chinchilla.
3.The World Tiger Summit was held in September 2010 in St. Petersburg, Russia.
4. Ela Bhatt chosen for Niwano Peace Prize, she is from which Organisation – SEWA.
5. India signed a climate pact with – China.
6. Zine El Abidine Ben Ali sworn as president of – Tunisia
7.The UN Summit on the Millennium Development Goals, or MDGs, was held in September 2010 at UN Headquarters in New York, USA.
8. A/c to world report what % of water is used for agriculture purpose – 69%
9. Dadaab camp is in news recently, it is in which country – Kenya
10.Which Country supplied JF-17 fighter jets to Pakistan – China
11.Irina Bokova is associated with – UNESCO.
12.Reliance Industries has been ranked second in the list of world’s 10 biggest ‘sustainable value creators’—companies that have been successful in creating the most shareholder value over the last decade—prepared by Boston Consulting Group. Brazil-based mining and materials giant Vale has been ranked the top value creator.
13. World Investment Report released by – UNCTAD.
14. Angela Merkel elected as chancellor for the second time – Germany
15. Which country critised India for a road network connecting some states including Arunachal Pradesh – China.
16. Which country objected the meeting between Dalai Lama and Barack Obama – China.
17. Goodluck Jonathan has been elected as a president of which country – Nigeria.
18. To which country EU has decided to give Bailout – Greece.
19. Herman Van Rompuy’s is the first President of EU, he was the former PM of – Belgium.
20. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the seventh and final adventure in the Harry Potter film series, is a much-anticipated motion picture event to be told in two full-length parts.
‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1’ will be released in India on November 19.