1. What name was given to the 3.2 million year old Australopithecus afarensis bones found in Ethiopia in 1974?
2. The scientific name for which well known extinct creature means ‘rapid thief’ when translated?
3. The scientific name for which animal means ‘one who walks swiftly, a camel marked like a leopard’?
4. The Millennium Star, The Centenary, The Red Cross and The Incomparable are all examples of what?
5. In which ‘body of water’ are the Islets of Langerhans found?
3. Giraffe (Giraffa Camelopardalis)
4. Diamonds. Some of the largest diamonds in the world.
5. In the human body. (pancreas)