1. Providing credit facilities by more than one banks for single party with formal agreement with each other. What is this concept called?
2. Rate at which RBI purchases or rediscounts bills of exchange of
commercial banks. What this rate is called?
3. An instrument in the form of depository receipt created by an Indian depository against underlying equity shares of the issuing company.
4. An instrument that derives its value from a specified underlying [currency , Gold, stocks] etc. is called as ……..?
5. What is derived from total expenditure less total receipts excluding borrowing?
6. In the capital market , simultaneous purchase and sale of securities to reduce the loss on purchase is known as …..?
7. Injecting liquidity by the central bank of a country through purchase of Govt. securities. What do we call this?
8. What is used to manage cash flows in different currencies?
9. Lending done by financing institutions including banks to customers not meeting with normally required credit appraisal standards. What do we call this?
10. In instrument (bond) issued in a country other than the country of the currency of the bond. What type of bond is this?
11. What does Money Laundering includes?
placement, layering, integration of funds
12. Which organization is capital market regulator?
13. What term is used for Money borrowed or lent for a day or overnight ?
14 . Which bank uses punch line “India’s International Bank”
Bank of Baroda
15. Which bank uses punch line ” Trusted Family Bank”?
16. What is NSCCL?
National Securities Clearing Corporation Ltd
17. In which year Bombay Stock Exchange was established?
18. In which year NSE was established?
19. Personal Finance is a part of Financial System in India. Is it true or false?
False, includes agricultural, industrial, government, development finance
20. Money lenders are part of scheduled banking in India. True or false?
False, Public sector, Pvt sector, Regional & Rural and State Cooperative banks
21. International Atomic Energy Agency provides a facility to help nations in enrichment of Uranium. What this concept has been named?
22. An agreement in two parties to buy or sell an underlying asset in future
at a predetermined rate. What this agreement is called as?
23. Inflation is measured on basis of which index in India?
WPI wholesale price index