1. Which organization is capital market regulator?
2. What term is used for Money borrowed or lent for a day or overnight ?
3 . Which bank uses punch line “India’s International Bank”
Bank of Baroda
4. Which bank uses punch line ” Trusted Family Bank”?
5. What is NSCCL?
National Securities Clearing Corporation Ltd
6. In which year Bombay Stock Exchange was established?
7. In which year NSE was established?
8. Inflation is measured on basis of which index in India?
WPI wholesale price index
9. What is derived from total expenditure less total receipts excluding borrowing?
10. In the capital market , simultaneous purchase and sale of securities to reduce the loss on purchase is known as …..?
11. Injecting liquidity by the central bank of a country through purchase of Govt. securities. What do we call this?
12. What is used to manage cash flows in different currencies?