1. Which scientific word translated means ‘disease producer’?
2. Mars has two moons, can you name them? (One point for each)
3. Plus or minus 50 years, how long does it take Pluto to orbit the sun?
4. Where in the human body is the LUNULA located?
5. The animal “Struthio camelus”, which can grow to nine feet (2.7 metres) tall, can be trained to successfully herd sheep. What is the more common name of this animal?
6. Which modern scientific word is Latin for ‘amount’? (7 letters)
2. Phobos and Deimos
3. 248.54 years
4. Fingernail (it is the white crescent shape at the base of the finger nail)
5. The ostrich