1. Who wrote the song “Sare jahan se acha” ?
Answer: Muhammad Iqbal
2. Who give music to the song “Sare jahan se acha” ?
Answer: Pandit Ravi Shankar
3. Which is the worlds oldest news agency ?
Answer: AFP (Agence France Presse)
4. What is the chemical name of Tear Gas ?
5. Which is the only hobby recognized by the United Nations ?
Answer: Ham Radio
6. What is the national flower of Pakistan ?
7. What is the scientific name of Cockroach ?
Answer: Periplaneta americana
8. What is the unit of luminous intensity ?
9. Who is the winner of 2012 Us open men’s title ?
Answer: Andy Murray
10. Who is the winner of 2012 Us open women’s title ?
Answer: Serena Williams
11. Which famous writer is known as Father of Snow Golf ?
Answer: Rudyard Kipling
12. How many Schedules are there in the Indian Constitution ?Answer: 12
13. Which planet is known as Red planet ?
14. Which European countries are separated by Market Reef ?
Answer: Finland and Sweden