Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates remained at the top position in the list of 400 richest Americans released by Forbes Annual Ranking on 19 September 2012. Gates, succeeded in winning the top position for 19th time in a row with his net worth of $ 66 billion.
Bill Gates at present is the chairman of Microsoft and co-chair for Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Forbes on 19 September 2012 released the list of 400 richest Americans. Bill Gates with his total net worth of $ 66 billion managed to remain at the top position for 19th year in a row. Warren Buffet of Berkshire Hathaway with net asset of $ 46 billion was at second position in the list. Larry Ellison of Oracle remained at third position with net asset of $ 41 billion. Some of the known names in the list include:
1. Jeff Bezos, at No. 11, with estimated net worth of $23.2 billion
2. Steve Ballmer at 19th position with net asset of $15.9 billion
3. Paul Allen grabbed 20th position with net asset of $15 billion
4. Mark Zuckerberg of facebook, slipped from his previous year’s 11th position to 36th position with net asset of $17.5 billion
5. James Jannard secured 150th position with his net asset of $2.8 billion
6. Craig McCaw was placed at number 311 in the list with his net asset of $1.5 billion
7. Bruce Nordstrom remained at. 360th position with net asset of $1.2 billion