1. The drugs used to reduces body temperature is called
2. The National Chemical Laboratory is situated in
3. Which of the following is a skin disease ?
4. Which radioactive pollutant has recently drawn the attention of the public, due to its occurrence in the building material?
5. What is called the rate of change of velocity?
6. Who presided over the first all Kerala conference of Congress held in Ottappalam in 1921?
7. In which National Park the one horned rhinoceros are commonly found
8. The ship in which of the English people imigrated, aiming to liberty to Religion to America?
9. Who discovered Radiocarbon dating
Willard Franck Libby
10. The Government of India has declared 29th August as sports day in honour of –––––––––
Major Dhyan Chand
11. Use suitable alternative: I am afraid, I have written it _____ too quickly, but I think you will find it _____ correct.
12. ……. is obtained when ammonium dichromate is heated
13. Which award is known as the Nobel prize for Journalism?
14. Where is the headquarters of Bio-diversity International?
15. Who Sacked ‘Kanthallursala’
16. _______ is the oldest existing newspaper in Malayalam.
17. A round worm that enters man’s body through the soles of the feet is
18. Who is the first chairman of SAARC?
19. The Ghana bird Sanctuary is loacted at
20. The discovery of bronze in Egypt is in the year