1. Which of the following became the first smoke free state in India?
(a) Sikkim (b) Himachal Pradesh (c) Uttarakhand (d) None of these
22. Lightest element:- Hydrogen
Only Metal liquid at room temperature:- Hg Mercury
Tungsten symbol –W
Element with maximum number of compounds –Carbon ( due to catenation)
2. Which of the following became the Ist Asian Country to sign Free Trade Agreement with European Union?
(a) South Korea (b) China (c) India (d) None of these
3. The Emissary’ is the book authored by:
(a) Tarun Tejpal b) Vinod Mehta (c) Aniruddh Bahl (d) None of these
4. Who is the new PM of Netherlands?
(a) Mark Ruttea (b) Bill Carey (c) Thakshin Sinawatra (d) None of these
5. Who is the new PM of Kosovo?
(a) Hashim Taci (b) N K Name Krumoh (c) Jose Borosso d) None of these
6. Who is the chairman of National Democratic Front of Bodoland?
(a) Paresh Barna (b) Aravind Rajakhowa (c) Ranjan Daimary (d) None of these
7. With which of the following countries India has not signed civil nuclear agreement?
(a) Namibia (b) Sweden c) Mongolia (d) Argentina
8. Who is the PM of Sweden?
(a) Fredrick Rainfeldt (b) Silvio Berlusconi (c) Garry Wanders (d) None of these
9. APEC Summit in November 2010 was held at :
(a) Yokohama (b) Sydney (c) Singapore (d) Busan
10. Which public sector bank was the banking partner in Commonwealth Games 2010?
(a) Central Bank of India (b) State Bank of India (c) Bank of Baroda (d) None of these
11. Who is the new vice chief of army staff?
(a) V.K. Singh (b) A.S. Lamba (c) C. Shekhawat (d) None of these
12. Who has became the vice president of ICC?
(a) Ehsaan Mani (b) John Mulford (c) Alan Isaac (d) Molcom Speed
13. Who is the Director General of National Investigation Agency ?
(a) R.V. Raju (b) Ved Marwah (c) K.F. Rustomji (d) Sharad Chandra Sinha
14. Who is the Director of National Security Guard?
(a) R.K. Medhekar (b) J.K Dutt (c) B.K. Banerjee (d) None of these
15. Who of the following Indian got the Australia Day achievement medal 2010?
(a) V.P. Unnikrishnan (b) Sandeep Pandey (c) Vandana Shiva (d) None of these
16. Which of the following country became the 187th member of IMF?
(a) Marshall Islands (b) Tuvalu (c) Fiji (d) None of these
17. India’s second National Institute of Design will come up at which of the following
(a) Amethi (b) Jorahat (c) Aizowl (d) Itanagar
18. Benghazi is a port of :
(a) Libya (b) Yemen (c) Egypt (d) None of these
19. Jakhol Sankri Hydro Electric Project has been commissioned at
(a) Uttarakhand (b) Himachal Pradesh (c) J&K (d) Arunachal Pradesh
20. ‘Home Boy’ is a novel written by
(a) H M Naqvi (b) H S Narula (c) Anand Sarkar d) Stephen Lipsett