1. Ela Bhatt chosen for Niwano Peace Prize, she is from which Organisation – SEWA.
2. India signed a climate pact with – China.
3. Zine El Abidine Ben Ali sworn as president of – Tunisia
4. According to the world report what % of water is used for agriculture purpose – 69%
5. Dadaab camp is in news recently, it is in which country – Kenya
6.Which Country supplied JF-17 fighter jets to Pakistan – China
7.Irina Bokova is associated with – UNESCO.
8. World Investment Report released by – UNCTAD.
9. Angela Merkel elected as chancellor for the second time – Germany
10. Which country critised India for a road network connecting some states including Arunachal Pradesh – China.
11. Which country objected the meeting between Dalai Lama and Barack Obama – China.
12. Recently which country celebrated Rabindranath Tagore birthday – China.
13. Goodluck Jonathan has been elected as a president of which country – Nigeria.
14. To which country EU has decided to give Bailout – Greece.
15. Herman Van Rompuy’s is the first President of EU, he was the former PM of – Belgium.