1. Which of the following statements is incorrect in regard to Battle of Buxar?
The battle was fought in 1863.
2. Which of the following events took place in 1948 AD?
Assassination of Gandhi
3. During which Five-Year Plan period price level registered a decline ?
4. The period of which Chinese dynasty is called the Second Great Age of China?
5. Name the finger like projections present on the wall of small intestine meant for absorption.
6. Epilepsy is a disease of the
7. Who is known as the father of geometry?
8. Which element is found in vitamin B12
9. My mother is twice as old as my brother, I am 5 years younger than my brother but 3 years older than my sister. If my sister’s age is 12 years, how old is my mother?
10. Which of the following term does not related with chess?
11. Consumer protection Act was passed in
12. The Puranas are…….. in number.
13. Judaism and Christianity arose in ––––––
14. Capital of Yadava Kingdom
15. When Sodium vapour lamp burns …………light is emitted
16. The river in the backdrop of the novel ‘God of Small Things’
17. Which among the following cup is related with Kabaddi?
18. The Home Rule Movement started by Annie Besant aimed at
attaining self rule for India
19. The author of Harry Potter stories
20. B.C.Roy Award is related to which field?