1. who among the following was the Prime Minister of India when Mandal Commission was constituted?
(B)Morar Ji Desai
2. Which among the following two capital cities of India are connected by National Highway Number 2?
(B)Delhi & Kolkata
3. The Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria (PSB) are used for which among the following purposes?
4. In which of the following years, the First successful launch of satellite of INSAT series was achieved?
5. Which among the following countries is known for the UN Oil for Food Programme, became controversial later?
6. “My Kashmir: Conflict & Prospects of Enduring Peace”. Who among the following has written this book?
7. Which among the following organization publishes a “Red List” compiling information from a network of conservation organizations to rate which species are most endangered in the world?
(B)International Union for Conservation of Nature
8. Which among the following the correct English Official name of CERN ( Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire)?
(A)European Organization for Nuclear Research
9. The Bhaskar Ghosh Committee is related to issues of which among the following schemes?
10. With which of the following diseases, the Project Sankalp is related to?
11. Which among the following states won the best state award in the 34th National Games held in Ranchi in early 2011?
12. Which among the following is the largest nuclear power station of India by capacity?
(A)Tarapur Atomic Power Station, Maharastra
13. Presence of which among the following salts in water causes “Blue Baby Syndrome”?
14. In which among the following years, Essentials Commodities act enacted?
15. Where is located the Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany?
16. In which of the following plants , you can find Leghemoglobin?
17. A near pandemic Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), which affected many parts of the world in 2002-3 was caused due to which among the following?
18. Which among the following states is largest producer of Coffee in India?
19. Which among the following states of India was carved out of United Khasi Hills and Jaintia Hills, and the Garo Hills on 21 January 1972?
20. Consider the following:
Which among the above are the official languages of Union Territory of Puducherry?
(C)1, 2, 3 & 4